Tuesday, July 14, 2009

To my dear Chee Chak..

Dear Chee Chak,

Hey, how are you? Its been a while since I've heard from you. How have you been? I am doing well here. How is everything back home? Are you having fun running the whole country by yourself? Is everything going great and fruitful? The peasants, the harvests, the blue bloods, well, the kingdom.

Okay! Time to cut the crap. Enough of introductions. So, dear Chee Chak, I made up my mind to post a 'letter' and dedicating it to you here. I do not know why I did this but I just thought that at times when your 'disease' starts acting up, I am hoping this will help cool your temperature down a little. Well, 'cuz you know, you are cuckoo at times *toothy grin*.

..~~oo00oo~~..

Dear Chee Chak, I had a sudden mood to write you something here right after you told me about your fruitful breakfast event. I was excited. I was happy for the both of you. Well, at least the both of you let out mutual feelings for each other. But knowing you, when something good comes your way, you will start to doubt and thinking about having dark, evil, thunderry clouds hidden behind it. Therefore, I am going to bet on the fact that after having to tell me the happy event which happened over the breakfast table, you will start to wonder if this is really meant to happen, if this person is who you want to be with and will this person be the one person who is different from the rest you have met before.

Honestly, Chee Chak, I, too, doubt if this person really share the mutual feeling you have for this person. But, after what you had told me, I can be 99% confident that this person, though annoying enough to say this, is genuinely in love with you (p/s: I am leaving 1% out because I can not give you full marks. *smiles*). As you know, this person is a blockhead. A hardheaded, stubborn, egoistical and a cold-rock! It is very likely that whoever was to hear about this story of yours will decipher this person as a prat who only wants things done his way and is hard to be forced into doing something he does not want to. This, Chee Chak, may sound like a bad quality. Well, actually, it IS a bad quality. But, try looking at it in a different perspective. You will see a good quality in it, 'cuz being this stupidly stubborn, when this person does give responses or apologizes or shows TLC, they are sincere. Yin and Yang, right? ^^

Also, Chee Chak, I want to tell you that, I am pretty much guessing that you are still not convinced about this. You will argue that everytime you tried to be cheery or tried to bring him to respond to your conversation, you will not get the result or reply you want. That is because, Chee Chak, you are asking for too much and think too far ahead. Knowing you, you will probably start planning on what to ask and picture how the conversation will go from there. DON'T! 'Cuz if you did not get that reply you pictured, even if he gives a positive respond, you will perceive it as a negative.

Dear Chee Chak, I hope you know that it is not easy for blockheads to open up to someone else that much. Your blockhead did. It is something you should be proud of. When opportunity comes knocking, grab it. You may like it or you may not like it in the end, but at least you took the opportunity to give both of you a chance to try it once more. Giving it a go will not harm. Who knows, things may turn out better than we thought. So what if the characters and attitudes are different. You two have a similar feeling. Isn't that something to be pleased about? You said that you will learn to go with the flow. If you give up when the flow is coming in, that is like going AGAINST the flow. Why pushing it away when this comes in like fate?

You will probably argue that you do not know how you two can stay together. Why do you want to hastily think of that now, when neither of you really did get to know each other? Do not try to be a psychic for yourself. It is not healthy. Have fun with it. The process is the fun part. You will grow with the process. It will be a stupid decision and extremely hasty to just let go when you both, now, knew of each others feelings. You are only scaring yourself. You may be scared of getting yourself hurt. But, like I said, that is a process. You can not just have a 100% flawless relationship. You need rain before rainbow! Roses need thorns to grow beautifully! If you want this, then fight for it! Do not let go! Screw what other people might say. Do not let your own 'issues' or let his attitude stop you both from going further. You do not have a third eye, you know. You do not put an end to your fairytale just like that without having to write out the body of the story.

I, of course, may be wrong. But, I am truly happy when I heard about the breakfast event. You can continue doubting anything you want, of course. I will not try and stop you. But, if you do not try going into it, you will never know what you are missing out. You may even accidentally gave up on a chance towards a happy beginning. You DO remember how stupidly we were when we were young to let go of many good opportunities, right?

Chee Chak! Just go with it! Why fight with opportunities which comes your way? Go and give it a try and have fun!
SCREW YOUR ISSUES!!!
Give it a go and do not worry about anything nor try to control yourself or try to b someone you are not while you are giving it a try. Trust me! You will have fun with it. And in return, that person will, too, have fun. Why stop the fun at the breakfast event? GO and CREATE MORE memories for the both of you! Come on! You can do better than stopping here. DO us PROUD! You know what you should do from there! You have your answer with you! You just need more confirmations and approvals. And I will tell you now! YOU DO NOT NEED CONFIRMATIONS AND APPROVALS! This is YOUR relationship! Not any of us. Only you know this person better than any of us. Do trust in yourself. Do not always bring yourself down to a low lifeless state! That is not why he likes you! He DOES like you for who you are. Have some faith in this blockhead.

And THOSE are all I have to type for now. If I go on and on any longer, I can publish this in booklet form. BUCK UP! WE ARE ROOTING FOR YOU! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!