Thursday, July 23, 2009

EXTREME Bee-Ai-Em-Bee-Ou-Ess!!

Okay~ Lets start with the usual opening..

So, there was this one fine day, well, okay~ not exactly fine. It was a drizzly noon last semester. Not at all heavy. More or less insignificant little droplets. INSIGNIFICANT!!! I parked my beautiful, white, shiny PORSCHE in the school parking lot, which right after that, I started my journey in little princess's steps towards my classroom along the lovely shady walkway from the parking lot. In front of me, by the side of the pillars of the walkway, were a guy (Guy 1) and a girl (Girl B). Running towards them frantically was another girl and we shall call her 'Girl A'.

(Looking at Girl A);
Girl B: Ouh! There she is. Finally!
Guy 1: Hahaha~

(Girl A was running nearing);
Girl A: *Squeals* EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! EW EW EW EW EW EW EW!!!!!!!!
Guy 1: *Purely puzzled* What? What disgusting thing did you see? Where? Where?
Girl B: What is it? What is it?
Girl A: EW EW EW EW EW!!! *squeals helplessly*

(Girl A finally reached the pillar where Girl B and the guy stood);
Guy 1: So, what is it? What happened?
Girl B: OUHHH!! *caught on and answered in a very matter-of-fact tone* It's the rain. Like, Ew!
Girl A: I know, right? *flicking away teeny tiny droplets of raindrops* ERGH!!!! EW~~~~~~~
Guy 1: ......................

And THAT was the end of a bimboful last semester. Which, now, we will come to a new semester.

Today, is my 2nd class in campus for the FIRST study week of the 13-weeks-semester. Little did I know, the SAME TWO BIMBS came out of the same lecture as I was and was walking just right behind me. Today (do take note) is an EXTREMELY SUNNY and fine day. Not the slightest drop of rain in sight nor felt. In the same spot of the walkway.......

Girl A: Ou My GAWD!!! We are, like, walking out! And, Ou My Gawd! It is, like, so SUNNY!
Girl B: Like, yea! I know, right~
Girl A: Wait! Let me take out my shades. And, ou f**k! Where is my lotion?
Guy 2: Didn't you put that thing on you already just now?
Girl A: Like, yea! So? It is f**king sunny right now! Ergh~
Girl B: Grossed out!
Guy 2: What the! It is not even piercing heat! It's a nice sunny weather after the rain!
Girl A: *Shocked* Do you know how many people DIED because of skin cancer?
Guy 2: What? *Laughed out REALLY loud* Then, just DIE la you!
Narrator: Ouch~
Girl A: Yerh! So bad lo you! *Hits guy*
Guy 2: What the f**k! What was that for?
Girl B: *Giggles*
Girl A: *Giggles*

And THAT is the end of another bimboful story I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to remember and tell my future kids and their future kids and to be carried down the family line.