Monday, September 15, 2008

The Final Showdown..

It was a dark and windy night. I was in my studies, watching moving pictures, which they named it as 'ANIME', after a fine dinner. I was popping coffee-taste candies into my mouth while having a peaceful and pensive hour.

It was then, I knew, I was not safe. It appeared in front of me. Right on me. I knew a day like this will come. But it had never occurred to me that it came so soon. Undeniably, I was stunned. I was petrified. I was scared. I was ALONE. But I know I have to face this. I have to face my fear someday.

My mind was in a mess. I could not think. I did not react fast enough. The ENEMY came towards me and attacked me first. I was down. It was rough. The enemy backed off. Leaving itself space to dodge if I tried to use sudden attacks. What should I do? I thought to myself. I knew I had to stay calm.

Slowly, very slowly, I moved. I came up. I stood firm on the ground I was standing at. I knew I had to do this alone (well, partly due to the fact there was no one else in the room except me). The enemy saw me moved. It jumped. The enemy got nervous. My strong will shook it a little. I had my advantage, then. It was open. I could have plunged in and bring it down. Slowly, I took my first weapon. It saw what I was doing.

Neither of us moved. We were staring at each other. I was looking sternly at it with clear slight fear in my eyes. The enemy was looking at me, clearly noticing my fear and, with no doubt, was its advantage, its chance.. its opening. I was trapped. One wrong move, I might be down again. I moved a step forward. It moved to the side. Standing still again, I made a sudden move. I ATTACKED!

Unfortunately, the enemy was quick. It managed to dodge. Feeling its satisfaction and proud of itself, feelings it laughing with its purely evil and hateful laugh at me, I took up my second weapon. I ATTACKED! The weapon hit where it was standing. I could not see. It was dark. I could not see if it got hits. But, in vain, it cowardly went into hiding.

It was gone. But I knew I could not loosen up. I knew I was not safe until it ended. I knew I had to stay alert. I felt insecure. Who can come to my rescue? I thought to myself, again. I felt hopeless. I wanted to give in. I was scared. It did not appear. I knew it was watching my every move. It was waiting for an opportunity to ambush me.

Alas, I let my guard down. It tried to escape. It stealthily slithered pass me. But, fortunately, I saw it. It was stunned. I knew, one day, my NINJA trainings will come to use one day. It was thanks to my SENSEI whom taught me the art of feeling the AURA of the enemy.

I stood up! It tried to slither back quickly to its hide out. I took my weapon. I ATTACKED! I MISSED! It picked up pace from the miss. I did not give up. I can not give up! In quick reflexes, I took up my weapon. I SHOT! IT HIT! The enemy was down.

It was then, I muster all my courage and bravery. I went nearer to the fallen enemy which was striving to get up. I looked at it without the slightest mercy in my eyes. I knew VICTORY was in my hand. I took my last weapon. I let out the last hit. The final hit. Like a SAMURAI, the enemy bowed down with respect of itself. I swung the hit. I did it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I SQUISHED THAT BIG FAT STRIPED HAIRY SPIDER!! WOOTS!!!

CHEERS!!! WOOHOO!!!