Sunday, March 16, 2008

For You..



Dear you(s),

Firstly, I will deeply apologize if this post came unexpectedly for you(s). This will be my little tribute for you(s). I am way too happy for you(s) which is why I thought 'bout tributing this post to only you(s).



Secondly, just wanna tell you (no 's' this time) that I'm really really really very excited for you. You remember? You were very worried then. You were very scared to try and give a chance. But now you did it. You followed your heart and gave a chance. For a long time, worry covered your face and you were down several times. But you gone through it and this is the happy face we've all been waiting for. *^v^*



Next, to the other 'you'. =) Although we just got to know each other, definitely you are one heck of a genuinely good person. Honestly, I used to find it fake because you are just too very nice and good of a person. But, obviously now, you've proven me very wrong. And here, I will sincerely apologize to you. (Dam formal rite~~~ LOL!!!) Ouh and another thing. We know you will shower and provide TLC for the other 'you'. But if otherwise.. *evil laughters*.. no la.. we trust u wont..



Finally, again, I am really really really happy and excited for you(s). Creating new history, fighting obstacles together, leaping over the border and proving a heck lots of people very wrong. I will be one of your(s) supporters (note: one of THEM). Will be the FIRST to help you(s) out if anything. LOVE you(s) very very very very very much!!! And yes, I'll admit that this post is lame. But I really really wanna tribute one to you(s). Not everyone can go through what you(s) are going through. Again, LOVE YOU!! *^^*



A special thanks to Yahoo! for the picture. (hahahahha)