Saturday, April 18, 2009

Christie's flushes of pride!!

Ok! Been a true environmentalist for the past 2 weeks now. So this freaking presentation better be a real kick a** one! HOOTS!

And this little poster below?

YEA! CHRISTIE CREATED THAT HERSELF!

Of course, she saved a couple of images from a couple of sources. But she DID stick them together and did this and that and then, VOILA!! A whole new and different creation created!! I am SOOOOO very proud of myself (and am TOTALLY NOT ASHAMED to admit that!) and therefore, I MUST AT LEAST SHOW THIS FRIGGING THING OFF!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *Evil laughters*

P/S: NO! I AM NOT KIDDING! I SO TOTALLY DID THAT MYSELF! *more evil laughters*

P/P/S: To the wonderful sources I got the pictures from and totally transformed them into something new, I want to honorably THANK all of you! THANK YOU!

P/P/P/S: PEOPLE!! I totally did not do this and let it go to waste, right~ That will be absolutely daft of me. No way, jose~ So..

DO YOUR PART PEOPLE!! SAVE EARTH!! STOP GLOBAL WARMING!! EVEN A FREAKING TINY ACT OF HEROISM AND MAJESTICALLY SAVING EVEN A MINUTE OF ENERGY BY EACH OF US WILL MAKE A MASSIVE DIFFERENCE!!