Thursday, December 27, 2007

CHiNeSe WiNTeR FeST THiNGY..

last sat.. wat date was it.. er... *counting*.. 22nd dec.. yup.. was d chinese calendar winter fest thingy.. i hav no idea wat u call it in eng.. u can google it tho (teoh, 2007).. but im too lazy..

since i din get to eat my fav the 'tong yuen' (jazz... its d glutinous rice ball again.. with fillings inside.. n d soup is either only sugar cane sugar.. or it can b plus ginger.. or it can b also plus ginger n pandan..) hehehehe.. so.. JULE invited me over 2 her place to hav d fest dinner (2 ordinary dishes n 2 experiments..).. this r some pics of d outcome of d balls..

i was fooling around wif d shapes n sizes tho.. JULE was nagging.. WAKAKKAKAKA..

this is my share.. d tiny one has no fillings inside.. d middle size can b of choco chips or peanut butter (we cant find d crushed sweetened nuts.. those wil hav to do).. n d HUGE one.. tat one was fooling around.. JULE made me eat it.. LOL!!


see d long shaped one.. yup.. tat one has an empty filling too.. JULE made me ate tat too.. LOL


this is my bowl.. my share.. LOL.. its alot k.. JULE n JULE's BRO n I each had alot...

d experiment dishes turned out to b pretty gud.. missed d pic taking tho.. o els u guys can c how dark my long-bean-omelette is... i splashed too much soy sauce in d egg.. n JULE was nagging me too..!! LOL.. JULE's honey chicken (was an experiment.. went n memorized one of d cookbook in Popular..) turned out just nice.. edible.. was pretty gud.. yum yum yum.. n TOFU (JAZZ!!!!!) + salted vege soup.. YUM!!! n sweet n sour fish.. lol

YUM~~~